24 Jun The Best Grill for Every Backyard Cookout
Backyard entertainment can have many forms, but the image that conjures up is that of the corn cobs and grilling hot dogs. Having an excellent grill machine is imperative to get the meat to be in the most edible form. If you are planning to buy a brand new one or replacing the old one, you are likely to be confused with the right one for your needs. To narrow down to the best grill for every backyard cookout, you have to know the specifications and features of every machine in the market. Here are some of the most important factors to keep in mind when selecting the grill.
Choosing the Right One for You
- Charcoal: A high degree of temperature control is offered by charcoal in the cooking of meat outdoors. It is the original outdoor fuel for grills that imparts a smoky flavor to the food cooked.
- Propane: Heat adjustments are made using the dial after the automatic igniters and burners set up a flame at a touch. The grills powered by propane gas usually come in a refillable tank of 20-lb. They come in sizes ranging from small table-top models to large upright ones, and they are portable as well.
- Natural Gas: Unlike the propane tanks, the grills powered by natural gas are not handy and are, therefore, to be connected to the home’s natural gas line and permanently installed in an outdoor kitchen.
- Pellet: Depending on the hardwood you choose to buy, the smoky flavor to the food might change. You can choose from the mesquite, oak, maple, and cherry varieties to set up a grill at your backyard. Pellets are dispensed into the grill’s fire chamber from the fuel box depending on the requirement; the temperature is maintained this way.
Size of the Grill
When looking for the size of the grill, the cooking surface is the most important measurement. If you need a small grill that can cook around 10 to 12 hamburger patties at a time, make sure to check if the cooking surface is at least 300 square inches. Grills that can cook around 24 hamburger patties can be categorized as medium-sized, which have to have a cooking surface of at least 450 to 500 square inches. It is best that you go for the bigger grills in case you want to add more food while cooking the hamburgers.
There are a few other factors that you need to check for in the machine before buying it.
- Infrared technology
- Side burners
Best Grill Machine Options
1. Weber II 2-Burner Propane Grill
- 450 square inches cooking surface
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates
- The overall best
2. Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
- 380 square inch cooking area (13 burgers)
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl
- Best in the charcoal section
3. Weber Liquid Propane Grill
- 189 square inch cooking surface (small version)
- Enamel-coated cast-iron grates (4 burgers)
- The best option as table-top grill
4. Bull Outdoor Products Built-in Natural Gas Grill
- 600 square inch cooking surface
- Stainless steel grates and rotisserie
The best option in built-in grills